Alltech’s Beverage Division is currently looking for a Regional Sales Representative for the following territories: New York, Chicago, D.C., Georgia, Texas, Florida, Wisconsin, New Mexico, and Alabama .
Alltech’s Beverage Division’s sales people are highly motivated professionals who provide a natural link between marketing, research and the customer.
We began brewing our award-winning Kentucky Ale® in 2000 in downtown Lexington, Ky, and began distilling several years later. Our continually-growing Kentucky Ale family of brews includes Kentucky Ale®, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale®, Kentucky Kölsch, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout, and Kentucky IPA. Our line of spirits includes Town Branch® Bourbon, Pearse Lyons Reserve®, and Bluegrass Sundown®. Our facility is the oldest craft brewery in the city and is one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world. Alltech’s Lexington Brewing and Distilling is named one of the top 50 fastest growing breweries by the Brewers Association.
Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co. consist of our brewery as well as our Town Branch Distillery, which was added to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® in October 2012 and became the first distillery built in Lexington in more than 100 years. Our line of spirits includes Town Branch® Bourbon, Pearse Lyons Reserve®, and Bluegrass Sundown®.
- Pay regular visits to our local distributors across the territory, cultivating new relationships and strengthening existing ones.
- Drive sales by indentifying customer needs and creating quarterly strategic business plans
- Create and maintain strong relationship with on and off premise retail partners
- Educate customers about our brand portfolio
- Attend industry events, local/community events and tradeshows to showcase Alltech’s Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co. brands in a positive, professional manner
- Communicate effectively and regularly with other team members as well as office, marketing and management staff
- Ensure necessary updates/reports are completed and submitted on time
- Beer and Spirits background
- Sales experience a plus
- Brewing and Distilling BSc a plus
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the craft brewing and bourbon industry
- The ability to efficiently manage time and tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to lift, climb
- Travel required
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. No phone calls please.