Please note only candidates who have sold software solutions will be considered for this opportunity
e-Builder continues to increase revenue and grow! We are seeking a Midwest Regional Software Sales Executive to join our team. 80% of our Sales Executives exceeded quota this past year! This is a lucrative opportunity for a driven, strategic, competitive individual to be a direct contributor to e-Builder’s aggressive sales goals at a time of rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to be part of a winning team providing a fully integrated, cloud-based construction program management software to global companies including government, healthcare and educational institutions.
Job Overview: This is a remote based, 50% travel, quota driven field sales position responsible for leading a team to identify, qualify and close target prospects in the Midwest territory.
- Ensure every target in your defined territory is regularly prospected and aware of e-Builder
- Properly position e-Builder from a competitive standpoint early and often in all sales pursuits
- Ensure that every opportunity is properly qualified and identified before moving an opportunity to the back half of the sales cycle
- For every qualified opportunity, develop the close plan and ensure that it is executed
- Work together with inside sales team in your defined territory to execute the sales pursuit strategy
- Execute the e-Builder sales process and document your activity in the CRM (Sales Force)
- Conduct weekly team meetings and monthly pipeline reviews to ensure progress in achieving goals and communicate status and any issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Consultative and Solution selling skills
- Ability to interact with C-level executives
- Ability to negotiate contract terms, pricing, and scope
- Ability to organize and communicate information to other team members
- Operate in a team sales environment
- 4 year college degree required
- 6+ years consultative sales experience selling software in a field sales position
- Demonstrated quota achievement
- Understanding of the construction process a plus
Web-based capital program and project management software used by North America's leading facility owner/operators, engineers/architects, contractors, and material/equipment suppliers. The software includes modules for business process automation, scheduling, budget/cost controls, document management.