Retail Regional Manager â€“ Baltimore/ DC area|
We are looking for someone who embodies our mission statement and principles.
- Participate with senior management in the vision center budgeting process
- Participate in corporate meetings, training sessions, and other mandatory business events when summonsed
- Participate in company approved business to business marketing efforts that might prove beneficial to the sales of the region
- Demonstrate fluency in union contract matters as it relates to business operations
- Disciplines staff when necessary according to company HR guidelines
- Ensures that national certification standards are met according to company requirements
- Ensures that retail office managers are maintaining company guidelines regarding housekeeping standards
Additional Preferred Assets:
- Ability to work with multi-levels of supervisors, subordinate and superior
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years retail management experience
- 2 years multi-office management experience
- 5 years of consumer direct experience regarding service and sales
- Ability to travel locally up to 50%
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and maintain or decrease cost structures
- Demonstrates excellent leadership traits
- Demonstrated ability to manage retail sales processes
- Demonstrates proficiency in training and development of employees
- Demonstrated ability to create successful sales programs
- Experience with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of employees
- Ability to work successfully with vendors/suppliers
- Articulate oral and written communication skills
- Possesses effective presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- Knowledge of Profit and Loss analysis
- Experience working with Union personnel and Union employment practices
- Experience working with retail point of sale systems
- Experience with visual merchandising and marketing of retail products
- Experience with fraudulent abuse, product shrinkage, loss prevention tactics, etc.
- Experience working with corporate office structures as well as multi-store management
- ABO and NCLE Certification
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 22 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...