Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Regional Talent Leader
There is a time when you search for something different. To be a part of something bigger. Something real. A place to belong… with a unique path to follow. You might call it pursuing a dream. We call it… a runway. Everybody has one. It is where you find yourself – your style, your purpose, your career. We get it. You are unique. So is your career. Your runway is waiting... own it.
The Regional Talent Manager plays a pivotal role in identifying top stores based talent as jcpenney transforms into America’s Favorite Store. Reporting directly to the Director of Field Recruiting and working collaboratively with Regional and District leadership, this individual will own full life cycle recruiting for their market.
Accomplishments & Core Competencies:
- Sourcing, screening and selection of external District Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Sales Manager talent.
- Provide best in class candidate experience.
- Proactive pipelining of the best “passive” talent in market.
- Drive expeditious candidate flow thorough the recruiting cycle.
- Partner with HR Generalists to comparison set external versus existing internal talent.
- Actively visit competitive locations in market and network with top talent.
- 5+ years' full life cycle recruiting experience in the retail industry.
- Proven track record of success at the highest level.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources or business.
- Highly skilled at cold calling/networking.
- Accomplished with sourcing, interviewing, relationship building, and persuasion/negotiation.
- High degree of resiliency and ability to handle multiple requisitions at various stages in time frames.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential for success.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment and being self motivated.