Regional Training Specialist
This position is responsible for retail operations’ learning and development activities including learning facilitation, trainer certification, and curriculum development and performance analysis. The RTS partners with all levels of management to provide technical and leadership training to the store teams.
• Develops and delivers engaging, impactful learning solutions in classroom, field and electronic environments assisting retail store leadership to achieve specific learning objectives. Completes all required course closure events and post course follow up. Delivers ad hoc and/or supplemental training.
• Provide evaluations, training and coaching that allows for successful execution of the Training Store Mentor Certification Program. Partners with business unit leadership in the selection of new Training Store Mentors, providing insight to training competencies.
• Partners with business unit leadership to identify, coach, mentor and train store leadership in all stages of their tenure.
• Analyze various data sources to develop, recommend and execute the appropriate training intervention.
• Conducts structured store visits and provides coaching to the store leadership to assist them in achieving measurable organizational objectives.
• Evaluates and reports training business impact and provides recommendations for continued success.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Organizational Development, Business or related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Two or more years of successful experience in fully executing training programs
• Exceptional facilitation skills with proven success incorporating adult learning principles and methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Keen interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
• High degree of independent judgment
• Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage workflow
• Ability to work with PC applications
• Demonstrated high level of personal accountability
• Strong level of professionalism, executive presence and credibility; able to effectively challenge and influence business partners
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
Moran Foods (dba Save-A-Lot, Ltd.) is growing a lot because its customers don't have to pay a lot. The extreme-value grocery chain...