St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision and following established policies and procedures functions as the Registrar. The individual will complete the registration process. The registrar will need to multitask, answer a multi line phone and take co-payments. Performs other duties as assigned. Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 1 year experience preferred.
• Must have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with customer, physicians, visitors and family members.
• Previous experience in a direct patient care setting a plus.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care
- 22 months ago - save job