Support the unparalleled academic programs at SCAD as the university registrar. The person in this position reports to the associate vice president for academic support and works closely with the dean of undergraduate studies.
- Excellent computer skills
- Master's degree in higher education or related field preferred
- Experience working with administrative software such as BANNER preferred
- Contribute to the academic and institutional integrity of the university through policy management and coordination of academic support services programs, including registration and student advising
- Ensure appropriate registrar office policy including efficient registration processes, records retention, high quality and effective student advisement services and faculty advisement training
- Supervise the assistant registrar for curriculum management, the assistant registrar for office operations and the coordinator of academic advising
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Quicklink for Posting
Savannah College of Art and Design-Savannah Campus - 21 months ago