Lead the design, development and qualification of water heating and filtration technologies supporting new and existing product development. Position will work with sourcing partners, engineering design team, testing groups and global resources.
Key operational responsibilities
· Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems
· Interface with vendors, and other internal / external resources on product compliance
· Coordinate engineering activities with other departments on new product development
· Lead department in proactively assessing new components and systems technologies
· Test and refine existing products.
· Responsible for ensuring new developments are evaluated for IP potential and resolving conflicts or administering effective protection patents.
· Develops detailed engineering materials including block diagrams, schematics, fabrication and assembly drawings, component drawings, specifications and test procedures.
· Serve as business unit technical expert on water systems
· Serve as business unit technical expert as required with customers and sales teams
· Serve as Training facilitator with Electrolux call center
Director - Water Products
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering field; Masters Degree preferred
· Demonstrated technical expertise in water heating and filtration
· Experience with new product development
· Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment across a matrix organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Proven analytical skills; data-driven and detail-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and team player
· Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Effective operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to influence
· Highly self motivated and directed
· Strong Continuous Improvement mindset
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 10 months ago