Regulatory Affairs Manager - Regulatory Affairs leadership for Beverage and Sweet Flavors for North America.
Responsible for customer compliance support of flavoring products used in beverage and sweet food applications for global and key accounts including completing customer compliance documentation. This includes product labeling, food allergens, genetically modified foods, nutrition, organic and religious suitability (Kosher/Halal). Serves as the primary regulatory affairs interface internally with R&D/business leadership and externally with industry associations and regulatory agencies.
Provides leadership, support and coaching for junior regulatory staff. Some travel may be required (up to 10%)
Requirements include a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Toxicology, Food Science or closely related discipline with a minimum of 10-15 years regulatory experience, including experience with food or beverage regulated products. Team management experience with direct reports is required.
In depth experience of relevant US/Canadian regulatory agencies, requirements and processes. Experience of relevant food and flavor international regulations including LATAM, South America, European and Asian regulatory agencies, requirements and processes are an advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a demonstrated track record of successful regulatory support in the food and beverage industries. Be a strong written and verbal communicator with experience of presenting to technical audiences
• Be a skilled collaborator, with experience of working effectively in multi-functional teams and across multiple geographies
• Have the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting agreed timelines
• Have strong analytical, strategic thinking and planning skills
• Be a creative thinker, capable of problem solving and innovating to meet the multiple needs of the business
• Demonstrate critical attention to detail and accuracy
• Have experience managing and coaching others
Kerry is a fully integrated food ingredient and flavor manufacturing company with its North America headquarters in Beloit, Wisconsin which is readily accessible from the Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago region.
The position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits commensurate with experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Kerry - 21 months ago