DSCI is seeking candidates for an immediate opening for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist in our Eatontown, NJ corporate office.
The primary function is to assist in liaison activities between DSCI and Governmental Agencies (DCAA, DCMA, GSA, etc) and to support other internal/external audits as needed. This includes the facilitation, data gathering, review, and coordination of audit activities, special requests/projects. The position will assist in supporting activities such as disclosure statements, incurred cost submissions, FAR/CAS interpretations, floor checks, internal controls, or other assignments as needed. Interpret federal and state and/or international regulations as they apply to financial processes, practices and procedures. Investigates and resolves compliance issues received from customers, government regulatory agencies, etc. May audit and evaluate current policies, procedures, and documentation to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations. Engage in risk mitigation through process reviews and the establishment of guidelines and polices throughout DSCIâs business practices and processes and present recommendations to management.
Primary Liaison to Governmental Agencies (DCAA/DCMA) and works directly with Governmental/ DSCI internal staff to accurately, professionally, and timely respond to audits, Business Systems Reviews, ad-hoc requests, and special projects.
- May prepare and will support the Incurred Cost Submissions
- May prepare and will support Disclosure Statements.
- May identify and recommend to management areas for business/process improvement, compliance, or concerns regarding company policies/procedures.
- Will support ad-hoc request and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field-Business/Accounting/Finance plus an additional 7 years of work experience in Finance, government contracting area
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
- An overall understanding of accounting, business systems, reporting systems, budgeting, estimating, internal controls.
- Possesses mastery of a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Department of Labor (DOL), General Services Administration (GSA), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to learn all DSCI policies and procedures required to interpret issues, determine solutions, and evaluate their impact on the DSCI business environment.
- Experience with industry-standard software (e.g., Deltek) for accounting and time keeping.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
Must be familiar with FAR, DCAA, CAS Compliance
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 6 - 10
Security Level Required: Y
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Eatontown, NJ 07724 (USA),