Bel-Ray Company, Inc. is an international, US based specialty lubricant manufacturing company providing lubricants for the food and general manufacturing industries, the mining industry and the consumer motorcycle market.
We currently have an opportunity for a Regulatory Manager to be responsible for the development and maintenance of regulatory and environmental programs.
Specific responsibilities for this position will include, but not limited to:
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. Drug screen and background check at company’s expense. Send resume with salary requirements.
- Directing and implementing all compliance activities involving federal, state, and local regulatory and environmental regulations.
- Maintaining Bel-Ray Company, Inc.’s master file of all pertinent regulatory reports, records, information, etc.
- Formulating and updating Regulatory and Environmental Standard Operating Procedure Manual in order to keep it current with all regulatory and operational requirements.
- Reviewing information sources on a regular basis in order to stay abreast of the regulations that impact the operation of Bel-Ray Company, Inc. and its manufacture of specialty lubricants, including NJ DEP discharge regulations, clean water regulations, clean air regulations, OSHA, NJ Right to Know, Pollution Prevention Plans, etc. Implements changes/additions/deletions as appropriate.
- Reviewing information sources on an on going basis to stay abreast of regulations pertaining to product issues, such as TSCA, DOT, etc.
- Maintaining a master regulatory calendar for all federal, state, and local regulatory reporting requirements, such as SARA 312, 31, reports, annual OSHA log reports, pollution prevention plan reports, annual batch plant air permit summary reports, etc and insures compliance.
- Coordinating and controlling the remediation of the Bel-Ray Company, Inc., Farmingdale, New Jersey property, insuring compliance with budgetary and regulatory requirements.
Bel-Ray Company, Inc. - 15 months ago