REHAB/CONSTRUCTION OWNERS REPRESENTATIVE
Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC specializes in the origination of debt and equity financing and servicing for multifamily, residential, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. A national direct lender, Arbor is headquartered on Long Island in Uniondale, New York, and has additional offices throughout the United States.
Arbor has built a reputation as a proven performer within the mortgage banking industry by providing conventional lending resources through Fannie Mae, FHA and conduit lending programs. Arbor also combines traditional mortgage lending practices with innovative investment strategies to offer structured banking services of mezzanine and bridge debt, equity participations and note acquisitions.
Arbor’s Uniondale Office, in Nassau County, has an immediate opening for a Rehab/Construction Owners Representative to work in our Asset Management department. The Rehab/Construction Owners Representative will be responsible for Provides management, direction, and leadership to ensure the property is maintained and operated in accordance with Company objectives.
- Oversees or participates in construction, installation, and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and each client’s community’s documents, policies and procedures.
- Develops and submits complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadline and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration for the goals of the asset as well as market conditions.
- Assesses repair needs and estimated time needed for repair (including evaluating problems to determine whether or not professional assistance or further instruction is needed in order to complete task/repair). Manages resident’s relationships to ensure residents retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of resident concerns, coordinating special services and requests and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Ensures property improvement and other construction related projects are completed on time and within budget by effectively oversee0ring all construction projects.
- Ability to supervise and oversee projects performed by Maintenance supervisor and third party management .
- Prepares professional presentation of reports, budgets, bids, etc.
- Observes and Maintains all safety standards and participates in the Company’s effort to provide safe work environment.
- Prepares a bid comparison analysis spreadsheet. Prepares and use of RFP for bid solicitations (Request for Proposal with scope of work detailed).
- Must possess strong maintenance knowledge in HV AC, cooling otowers, chillers, painting, carpentry, plumbing and electricity.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years general experience in building trades, repair and replacements maintenance.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft offices applications. Word, Excel spreadsheets, and e-mail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Bachelors Degree
SelectLeaders - 22 months ago