The Rehabilitation sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales objectives through the fitting and delivery of the WalkAide ® System to patients in clinical settings and by the cultivation of new and existing referral sources. These sources include physicians, institutions (hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, etc), allied health professionals, who participate in the management of neurological rehabilitation and patient support groups.
- Develop and maximize sales within territory, selling by consultative approach and providing “in-service” demonstrations to customers on advantage, features, benefits and operations of all IN Inc. products.
- Build collaborative and consultative relationships with neuromuscular rehabilitation network and patient support groups within assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain high level of clinical, technical and product knowledge.
- Achieve new referral source sales objectives.
- Conduct extensive new referral development programs including patient screening clinics, cold calls, targeted strategic account, lead follow up, etc. Develop ample pipeline of potential new referral prospects.
- Conduct educational in-services to potential referral source through formal presentations.
- Conduct educational presentations to patient support groups and at professional meeting.
- Develop written strategic business plan to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Gather information in the territory regarding reimbursement, competitive products and any other information that would contribute to sales growth or improve IN, Inc. products and services.
- Support local and national professional/patient meetings.
- Organize and manage time efficiently to achieve company goals.
- Demonstrate judicious use of Company resources through appropriate expenditure on travel and entertainment.
- Participation and support of projects/ activities as directed by management.
- Provide reports and information as requested by field sales management.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Clinical background in rehabilitation.
- Proven track record in healthcare medical device sales.
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology.
- A track record for developing high-trust relationships with customers.
- Highly motivated, great people skills, positive attitude, entrepreneurial sprit, driven to be the best.
- Ability to become an expert in the rehabilitation process and project confidence.
- Ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate independently in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to sell and grow customer relations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Requires proficient computer skills. Posses proficient Microsoft Office skills
- BS/BA or required
- Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
- 2-5 years of medical sales experience as a top performer
- Non revoked, valid passenger vehicle driver’s license
Hanger, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -