This position is responsible for providing services to clients in the Second Start ISLA program that are determined eligible for psychosocial rehabilitation or basic skills training services in our Second Start homes. The scope of services provided by this position utilize a broad array of intervention techniques required to effectively address client needs, which may include: behavior management, social competency, problem identification and resolution, effective communication, self-sufficiency, and life goals.
This will be accomplished through the following:
- Advocate for the needs of the clients and any potential resources, programs or community supports.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of assessments identified (i.e. Risk Assessment, Suicide/Homicidal Assessment, level of functioning assessment).
- Work as a member of a team to develop, assign, and implement services to children and families with annual treatment plans including explicit goals.
- Monitor and document treatment plan outcomes on a quarterly basis.
- Report via appropriate documentation all special incidents directly to the supervisor.
- Timely completion of billing tickets and progress notes.
- Assist Direct Care Providers or other program staff in identifying and using natural resources and support to successfully meet client needs.
SAFY of America, Inc. - 12 months ago