We are currently seeking a Reimbursement Collector for our White Plains, NY location!
1. Ability to work fast while maintaining high accuracy.
2. At least one year experience in collections from managed care, Medicare, and/or Medicaid payers.
3. Familiarity with reimbursement and medical terminology.
4. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
5. Computer skills with a focus on MS Excel. A quick learner.
6. Associate Degree or Medical Billing Certificate Program a plus.
1. As a Collector, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring timely payment from Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care payers.
2. Responsible for billing and collections of accounts receivables.
3. Evaluate and process Explanation of Benefits statements.
4. Fast paced environment requires multi-tasking capability.
5. Ability to run reports and analyze them to determine problem areas and then present potential solutions to management.
6. Perform special projects and tasks on an as-needed basis for management.
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...