Accountable for the generation and management of a portfolio of business relationships. The Incumbent will have lending authority commensurate with his/her skills and experience and the effective fulfillment of the positions responsibilities.
Establish and ensure that business development objectives are met and ensure compliance with established NCUA member policies and procedures.
Adhered to member focus practices as established for ESL Business Banking employees.
Cultivate and maintain productive working rapport with credit union personnel on all levels
Ensure member internal customer satisfaction objectives are achieved.
Provide leadership and guidance in mentoring the staff of the Business Banking Department
• Bachelor’s degree and training in commercial lending
• 3-7 years of progressively responsible business banking experience, including financial analysis and underwriting, with two years in a relationship management capacity
• Extensive knowledge of credit and non credit products
• Demonstrates leadership and management skills
• Excellent analytical, planning, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Effective PC skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
ESL Federal Credit Union - 23 months ago