The Client Management Unit is a global team based in the US that focuses on the client activities for the Global Markets Division.
This team handles the relationship with institutional clients for the Americas, including Banks, Broker Dealers, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and other major investors in the capital markets to cater them with Capital Market products and services. The team coordinates and monitors the adequate and efficient on-boarding of new relationships and existing clients.
The relationship manager will report directly into the Head of Institutional Client Relationships for the Americas.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
- Establish, maintain and develop a relationship with existing and new Institutional Clients
- Systematic identification and exploitation of cross-selling opportunities among the various business lines globally, that encompasses, equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities and alternative investments
- Responsibilities as a coordinator of the on-boarding process for new clients and new requests or affiliates of existing clients.
- Focus to ensure an adequate and diligent process including liaising with the relevant departments to KYC the clients, obtain credit limits for clients to transact and initiate the legal documentation for the transactions.
- Will be contributor to the credit process and help allocate the credit lines among the various business lines.
This position requires strong relationship management, organizational and communication skills. Knowledge about the products and services, and understanding how and when to introduce other departments, are of paramount importance to draw the client closer to the firm.
- The successful candidate requires a strong understanding of the Global Markets product offering, including derivative transactions in various underlings as well as fixed income, equity and commodity products and markets.
- The candidate should be familiar with the legal documentation associated to Capital Market activities, such as ISDA agreements, MRA and similar agreements.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Understanding and interpretation of global and regional regulations on client accounts.
- Use of Client
- At least, 7 years experience in banking with strong background in commercial activities (sales, relationship management) with financial institutions as clients. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate its capacity to market Global Markets capabilities
- Sound knowledge or background on credit analysis for financial institutions.
- Knowledge on KYC and legal documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Major in Finance or Business
- MBA, CFA or CAIA qualification