Maintain and develop automated tools and frameworks to support the release process of our Exablox device and Onesystem application.
Education and Experience
- Understand software release life cycle processes
- Track record of releasing software for storage or web products
- Deep understanding of source code control tools (git preferred)
- Understanding of configuration and setup for continuous integration tools such as buildbot and Jenkins
- Expert level with deployment tools such as fabric
- Proficiency in Python (preferred), Bash, Perl and Linux
- Familiarity interacting with Rest APIs for bug tracking systems such as Redmine, Bugzilla or Jira
- Can-do attitude and show flexibility in taking on various assignments to make the company successful
- Work well with other strong developers
- Strong communications skills
B.S. + 8 years experience or M.S./advanced degree + 5 years experience
Based in Mountain View, California, we're a well-funded young company, backed by a team of tier-one VC's along with a smattering of...