The Release and Build Engineer’s role is to handle the daily responsibilities supporting the release needs of multiple agile scrum teams. These tasks include configuration identification, change management, build and release management, version control and source code auditing/reporting.
2.0 REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
- This position reports to the Quality Assurance and Release Manager
- There are no direct reports to this position
- Education: BS degree in the field of Computer Science
- Experience: A m i n i m u m o f four y ea r s of equivalent work experience.
- Experience in at least one source control tool (Subversion, CVS, Clearcase, etc.)
- Understanding of RCM concepts (codelines, branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.)
- Fluency in any of the build scripting languages (ANT, nANT, make, etc.)
- General understanding of the .Net platform.
- Proficient with Configuration Management and .Net configuration files.
- C#.Net, Classic ASP, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 experience preferred.
- Strong level of detail.
- Str o n g ana ly tical a n d p r o b lem s o l v i n g s k ills.
- S h o u ld be o r g a n i z ed a n d a b le t o pr i o riti z e a n d m a n a g e t i m e effe c ti v el y.
- Po s sess e x c ellent c om m un i cati o n s kills, a p o s i ti v e w o r k att i tu d e a n d w illi ngn ess to l earn and gr o w in t h e po siti o n .
- M u st b e detai l - o rie n t ed a n d be a b le t o m u lt i - t ask.
- Be a b le to w o rk w e ll with v ar i o u s per s o n al i t i es a n d wo rk as a t e a m .
- S h ou l d b e ind epe nd en t and self - mo t iv at e d – a bl e t o wo r k and ac c o mp lish go als wi th lit tle to n o s u pe rv i s i on .
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and capable of lifting 35 pounds.
- Basic math skills
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex technical information.
- Fluency in English with outgoing personality that translates to phone skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Technology: Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Visio
Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy - 2 years ago