Istonish is a minority owned, privately-held, award-winning business enterprise, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices located in Texas, Minnesota, and Wyoming. When you join Istonish, you become a part of the team dedicated to delivering outstanding technical and customer service to our clients.
Our client located in Madison, Wisconsin, has an 8 month contract opportunity for a strong Release Coordinator/Manager.
The Release Manager/coordinator has primary accountability for managing application releases from planning and development through production implementations.
The Release Manager works with change, incident, testing team and environments manager to ensure coordination of changes through all environments. Someone with strong technical project management skills and attention to detail and experience managing implementations with many system integrations/dependencies would be the ideal candidate.
Client looking for someone who will guide complex projects through multiple test environments and into production taking into account the effect of all integration points of the project and helping each team plan the deployments and communicating the progress along the way.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Accountable for creating, managing and maintaining the Release Schedule
- Accountable for all release activities from development through production implementation for a given project
- Accountable for developing and training of standard release processes
- Accountable for incorporating vendor applications into the release processes
- Review environment requirements
- Work with Build Manager to establish the release components
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to higher management levels
- Work closely with the in-house testing, infrastructure, environment, and Production Operations teams
- Continually look for process improvements in the release process.
1. Strong Release Coordination/Management experience
2. Experience managing implementations with many system
3. Agile/Scrum experience
4 Strong critical path management experience
5. Program/project metrics reporting knowledge
6. Excellent team building skills
7. Team player
8. Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written
9. Ability to work with all levels in the organization
10.Strong experience with the following:
11. Ability to meet tight timelines
- communication planning
- issue management
- risk management
- planning processes
- project scheduling
12. Organizational Skills
13. Proactive on issues
14. Strong presentation/facilitation skills
15. Experience managing implementations with many system
Istonish - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
We help you do more with less.
Technology can be complicated. But, what we do for our clients is simple. Istonish helps you accomplish...