As the Relief Restaurant Manager your role will include:|
scheduling and training restaurant staff, monitoring staff performance, maintaining the department in accordance with
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for operating the outlet efficiently within pre-established cost controls, managing,
Health Department standards, and ensuring customer satisfaction through application of outlet and Wynn Las Vegas
service standards. This role will report to Director of Restaurant Operations, and will rotate through assigned outlets in casual dining
- Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write in English fluently and in a professional manner. 2nd language
- Requires prior experience in Food & Beverage cost control and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position in a
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of food, beverages and cost control.
- Candidate must exhibit strong motivational and developmental skills.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Requires the following valid documentation: TAM and Health Card
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...