Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
This position is directly responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. Assists health club staff and members with issues/questions regarding club memberships billing, and contracts.
The position requires a quiet, private home office space and high speed internet. All computer equipment is provided by ABC Financial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
- Responsible for noting each account with the call content
- Responsible for performing outbound dialer/ soft-collection calls
- Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering customer questions.
- Maintain individual and departmental standards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must type 30 WPM
- Must be Bilingual
- Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn in a virtual training environment
- Must be able to pass evaulations based on written and hands on demonstration of knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good grammar skills and professional phone presence
- Must be dependable with stable work history
· High school diploma or equivalent
·1 to 2 years call center customer service
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 19 months ago