To keep shop and equipment yard cleaned and maintained; while expediting the process of deliveries and pickups.
• Stage Deliveries & Pick-Ups
• Power Wash & Re-Decal Equipment
• Fuel & Charge Equipment
• Sweep Yard
• Organize Yard to Utilize Efficiency
• Refill On-Site Fuel Tanks
• Load and Unload Parts Shipments
• Liaison between Rental Coordinators and Drivers/Make-Ready Technicians
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.