The Rental Customer Service Representative works assisting the management team to maintain a strong relationship with our customers and accounts. This position is located at our rental branch in Alvin, TX inside of Ron Carter Auto Land. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail. This office maintains a high level of customer traffic and needs someone who excells in a fast pased, customer oriented environment.
- Primary contact for claim, rental and customer service resolution based on policy, procedure and insurance company standards
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting rental branch and their needs which could include: reservations needs, coverage verification, call routing
- Perform body shop and adjuster callbacks for the branch
- Assist with accounts receivable collections
- Perform miscellaneous and back up job-related duties as assigned
nsible for notifying management of process concerns as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time management/organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be professional and enjoy working with a variety of computer programs
- Assist with selling of different products
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service or data entry
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...