Our Property Management company is seeking an experienced Rental Property Manager to manage our luxury community located in Weston, FL.
The Property Manager is the business leader and fiscal decision-maker of a multi-million dollar apartment community - overseeing the entire operation including staff performance, resident satisfaction and financial success. A successful Property Manager will generate income by leading the sales team, monitoring market conditions, controlling budget, attracting residents and retaining them through superior customer service.
- In this leadership role you will hire, manage, develop and ensure the success of the entire team including business, sales and maintenance staff.
- Must have proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, multitasking, communication, and organizational skills.
- A minimum of 3 years multi-family property management, working knowledge of tenant and eviction laws, and computerized property management software experience required.
- A college degree or related coursework in business, accounting, hospitality, or property management is preferred; high school degree or equivalent required.
- Must be articulate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proven records of excellent leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills.
Atlantic & Pacific Management offers comprehensive benefits to all employees and their families that including a wide variety of health,...