TheRental Sales Agent is responsible for drafting rental agreements and presentingthe customer with optional extras based on his/her needs. As a Rental SalesAgent you are entrusted with serving our customers with the highest level ofrespect, professionalism and friendliness. We strive to meet our customers’needs and exceed their expectations on every opportunity.
- Greet customers,prepare the rental agreement, provide customer with maps and other informationneeded.
- Offer optionalextras to the customer according to his/her needs.
- Handle alltelephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provideexcellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to ourquality standards.
- Organize thedaily reservations according to the available fleet.
- Maintaincleanliness in the office area.
- Complete dailylists and report to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Other jobduties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High schooldiploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 yearcustomer service experience; previous customer/ escalation support experiencepreferred.
- Must have basiccomputer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptionalinterpersonal skills required.
- Demonstratestrong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strongorganizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellentmanagement skills.
- Excellentrelationship building skills.
- Must be willingto wear company uniforms.
- Must have a validdriver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have theability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain goodcustomer service.
- Must have the abilityto adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Must be able towork 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work aflexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorizedto work in the United States.
- Proficiency in English andSpanish.
- Ability to communicate inother languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus.
We value our employees'time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensivebenefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored foremployee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunitieswithin the company.
Weare an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs
Monster - 7 months ago