COMPANY OVERVIEW: |
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company. We reward performance.
We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The Rental Sales Agent is responsible for drafting rental agreements and presenting the customer with optional extras based on his/her needs. As a Rental Sales Agent you are entrusted with serving our customers with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. We strive to meet our customers needs and exceed their expectations on every opportunity.
- information needed.
- Offer optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs.
- Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Organize the daily reservations according to the available fleet.
- Maintain cleanliness in the office area.
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/ escalation support experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills..
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs