Responsible for assessing customer's needs in a local retail store
location; educates them by helping them understand the benefit of
available services and communicates advantages to consumers. Assists
customers and drives sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high
speed internet, and digital telephone services. Sells the best possible
solution to meet individual needs and delivers superior experience to
customers every day.
relating to products, services, billing, and all other issues and
- Interfaces with customers; advises customers and answers questions
concerns. Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company products and
recommendations. Effectively communicates and demonstrates a high level
- Evaluates customers' potential product needs and makes appropriate
of comfort selling Company products and services.
competitive advantages. Corrects customer billing discrepancies,
- Informs customer of products and pricing models, as well as
prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments, and ensures
appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other
- Meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by
metrics, as required.
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Participates in required events held on weekends and/or weekdays.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal....