AmeriPath, a Quest Diagnostics company, is one of the leading anatomic pathology practices in the United States offering a broad range of testing and information services used by physicians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other diseases and medical conditions. AmeriPath's extensive diagnostics infrastructure includes over 400 pathologists and doctorate-level scientists providing services in over 40 independent pathology laboratories and in more than 200 hospitals across the US .
At our Arvada Billing Center we currently have an opening for a Senior Billing Representative.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Communicate effectively and pleasantly with internal and external customers
- Responsible for training and re-training of staff
- Monitor and maintain productivity standards established by Front End Supervisor
- Regularly evaluates production standards to ensure they accurately reflect the current needs of the department
- Facilitate Reconciliation for Intercompany and TSO
- Maintain quality standards as set by Front End Supervisor
- Report problems and errors to management in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Attend and participate in billing leadership and priority assessment meetings
- Participates in monthly meetings with Front End Supervisor and Billing group
- Special Projects as assigned
- Adherence to Safety Regulations
- Adherence to HIPAA Regulations
AmeriPath, Inc. offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
- Two years of related work experience in Patient, Client, and Third Party insurance billing, experience in operational areas
- Advance PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Internet navigation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience consistently achieving quality and productivity standards
- Proven ability to provide coaching and training in a collaborative manner
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to multi-task, including the ability to type while talking on the phone
- Ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs
AmeriPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug and Tobacco free work environment
Ameripath - 22 months ago
Pickled organs and preserved tissues are AmeriPath's favorite things. The firm provides anatomic pathology,...