The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy.
Currently, we seek a full time RSR for the Orlando area work days Monday thru Friday, hours 11:00am-7:30pm
Currently we are seeking a Route Service Representative Level I. As a Route Service Representative I, you will perform the daily activities as described below.
As a Route Service Representative I, you will perform daily activities of making assigned specimen pick ups per established departmental guidelines as described below for the logistics department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to follow instructions.
2. Ability to read a map.
3. Ability to read and write English.
4. Required to pick-up and deliver stat specimens.
5. Drive a vehicle to pick-up, deliver, and properly store specimens and other materials with assigned route or on as needed basis.
a. Stock supplies as needed.
b. May be required to perform route audits.
6. Required having knowledge of multiple routes to back up assigned drivers.
7. Communicates appropriately with clients, coworkers and time general public.
8. Ensures all specimens are collected accurately and on time.
a. Collects specimens according to established procedures.
b. Package specimens for transport.
c. Maintains required records and documentation.
9. Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures, Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
a. Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times.
b. Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
c. Keeps vehicle area neat and clean. Disposes of biohazard containers when scheduled.
10. Communicates all unresolved problems immediately to the appropriate Manager, Supervisor, or Group Leader for resolution.
High school diploma or equivalent.
1-3 years previous driving experience.
1. Valid State drivers license with clean driving record.
2. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
3. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on call and overtime.
4. Prior knowledge of medical specimens and /or medical supplies helpful but not required.
5. Good customer service skills necessary.
6. Prior medical courier experience and prior customer service experience helpful but not required.
7. Prior knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel desired.
Key Word Search: - route driver, logistics, driver, specimen collection, service, courier
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Discover a career with real meaning at Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the nation's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and...