The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving inbound and placing outbound customer calls to assist in taking orders and answering customer inquiries.
- Receives inbound calls and e-mails from customers related to placing orders and price & availability for all various MHE product lines. Makes outbound calls to customers for follow up.
- Document, research and resolve various customer service issues for customers via phone and e-mail (i.e. credit, wrong product, ship method, etc.)
- Utilize systems applications such as Oracle and Salesforce.com while assisting customers Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality metrics as stated in the Scorecard
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a contact center or customer service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
About the Company
- 2-3 years’ experience in MHE product line
- Proficient in Oracle and SalesForce.com,
- Proficient in Knowledgebase Database,
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and explores options by evaluating risks in decision making
- Ability to work both independently and in a team based atmosphere
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and ability to function well under pressure
McGraw-Hill Education is a leading innovator in the development of teaching and learning solutions for the 21st century. Through a comprehensive range of traditional and digital education content and tools, McGraw-Hill Education empowers and prepares professionals and students of all ages to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy. McGraw-Hill Education has offices in 33 countries and publishes in more than 65 languages.
The mission of McGraw-Hill Education is to create a smarter, better world through our people, products, and our work in our communities. We are making sure our customers get the information they need to succeed. People who work here want to make sure that happens and see the positive impact of what we do in education. If you possess the above qualifications, and are dynamic, motivated, and passionate about educational publishing, please apply through our online system.
McGraw-Hill Education is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education is a premier provider of print and digital teaching and learning solutions for the post-secondary and higher...