SUMMARY: The Report Analyst/Developer is responsible for assessing and meeting the reporting needs of clinical and revenue end users of the Epic Integrated Health System. Responsible for maintaining development standards for the reporting services team and fulfilling all requests through analysis and development of requested reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Health Information Management; or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of recent experience in Crystal report writing and relative database management in SQL server.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and data extraction methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of reporting programs such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with relational database concepts and query tools.
- Strong report presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of sharp teamwork/partnering skills.
- Critical thinking and an analytical mind.
- Epic report writer certification.
- Experience in healthcare and medical terminology.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Extensive professional experience with Epic applications and database structure.
- Experience working closely with finance/accounting and an understanding of basic accounting.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts/data warehousing concepts.
Lancaster General Hospital - 2 years ago
Lancaster General Health (LG Health) is a 623-bed integrated health care delivery system serving residents of Lancaster County,...