The Report Writer/Data Analyst performs data collection and coding/configuration for new reports, including development of stored procedures and report files using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Responsible for creating, validating, distributing and documenting the reports required by the organization.
- Two or more years of hands on experience
- using MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Crystal Reports
Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in SSRS.
Fluent in constructing SQL stored procedures, view, and functions
Strong analytical skills, understanding of relational databases, data mining, and warehousing.
- Ability to ask probing questions to determine the desired outcomes for report requests
- Strong communication skills
- Healthcare background preferred
- Knowledge of Meditech and McKesson applications preferred
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s degree