PaymentsSource.com provides data, news and analysis for payments professionals. Located at SourceMedia’s New York office, you'll enjoy the advantages of producing fast-paced news and analysis.
In this role, the reporter will be responsible for staying abreast of important developments in the markets served by our Payments Group’s main brand, PaymentsSource.com, and ISO & Agent, which serves an audience focused specifically on the merchant-acquiring piece of the payments business.
Responsibilities include developing story ideas, producing daily news items and longer feature stories. In addition, the reporter will spend part of each month assisting the editor of ISO & Agent in producing that brand’s monthly magazine, or one of its weekly PDF newsletters. This position requires an ability to develop strong sources which will help in the development of analysis and perspective in stories. The successful candidate will be able to attend industry events, and respond to press inquiries regarding news developments in the markets served by the Payments Group’s products.
- Solid reporting and writing skills
- A strong track record in developing and nurturing relationships with sources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Three or more years of full-time reporting experience on an online or print publication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, business or related field preferred
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com .
SourceMedia - 13 months ago