Title : Reporting Developer - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC) - 29785
Posting ID : 29785
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: This posting will close on 08/06/2014.
Position will design and implement complex reports, import/export Oracle data, manipulate and reformat data as necessary to meet business requirements. Position should be able to write queries and stored procedures, write data to and from Oracle tables, use data modeling tools, and have an understanding of relational databases. Experience using Oracle (insert version here) or later preferred and SQL experience is a must.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Write SQL/PL-SQL functions, procedures, and triggers
- Work with client and development team to design and code medium to high complexity reports
- Work with client and development teams to design and code data ETL’s (Extract, Transform and Load) from disparate data sources to Oracle 11g database tables.
- Communicate to clients, developers and management on developed designs, reports, data ETL’s, etc.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5-7 years of equivalent of relevant experience working in an IT environment
- 5-7 years of experience developing in PL/SQL with Oracle. Expert skill analyzing and writing PL/SQL. Ability to use advanced features such as ref cursors and built in packages. Also needs expert skill analyzing and writing complex SQL Statements using multi table joins, exist clauses, etc. Ability to tune SQL
- 2-3 years of experience Open Cobol: Ability to analyze and modify Open Cobol modules
- 2-3 years of experience with Oracle Reports 11g. Expert skill modifying and creating complex (non base table) forms and complex reports.
- 2-3 years working in TOAD
- 2-3 years of experience using Linux Korn shell. Ability to analyze, modify and create Korn Shell scripts
- Advanced level interpreting business/reporting requirements, analyzing data, and interpreting the results
- Advanced knowledge Developer Code review: Ability to defend code and logic in a formal code review
- Experience working with a financial system.
- Experience interacting directly with clients.