The Representative - Patient Reg performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration.
Education & Experience:
- Greets patients and visitors, responds to questions/concerns and directs them to appropriate location. Provides on-going communication with clinical staff regarding patient status.
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic, clinical, billing and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Explains processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required.
- Determines and accepts required payments, including co-pays and deductibles.
- 1+ years patient registration experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job