Job Title: Representative II, Field Clin
Business Title: Representative, Field Clinical
Geographic Location: Montgomery, AL
Division: Cardiology, Rhythm and Vascular (CRV) - CRM Sales
This position is located in and supports the Montgomery, AL area and is part of the CRV-CRM Sales Organization
Promotes company products through education of current and potential customers, implant and patient clinic coverage within a defined region by providing clinical education, sales strategy and support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within product segments
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
- Performs clinical and library research and participates in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians and hospital lab staff.
- Attends unit implants in the labs and operating room of hospital accounts and performs patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Education and Experience, or Equivalent
3 - 5 Years with BA
1 - 3 Years with MBA
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...