The Requirements Manager will have ownership of the requirements management process and guide others in their discipline in order to implement the appropriate level of requirements management into Energy.
Qualifications and experience
- Own the successful implementation and maintenance of the Requirements Management process
- Guide others in their discipline in order to implement the appropriate level of requirements management into Energy (initial responsibility until successful implementation).
- Develop and then routinely publish ( at the appropriate frequency) an information pack containing the right metrics to drive the appropriate behavior and improvement in the Energy business.
- Instill via training, leadership, and by doing the appropriate Requirements Management process for requirements capture, development and verification while maintaining proper change control methodology.
- Assists in requirements specification allocation responsibilities to appropriate members of the project team
- Determine creative solutions to implement Requirements Management within various business constraints.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Information Technology and 8+ years experience in project or requirements management or masters degree and 6+ years experience
- Experience in n
egotiation and influencing to drive organizational and behavioral change within the Project Team.
- 2+ year’s experience using and setting up DOORS or a similar requirements management tool.
- Basic understanding of requirements management and traceability throughout a full engineering life cycle, and the ability to apply that knowledge to a range of project.
- Possess a desire to be challenged and to contribute towards the success and growth of the business.
- Disciplined and rigorous approach to requirements management and ability to ask challenging questions about the requirements at each level of the requirements hierarchy
- Ability to work in a cross a-functional disciplinary teams
- PMP or equivalent certification in Project/Program Management
Rolls-Royce - 14 months ago
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...