To implement individualized service plans for individuals with developmental disabilities in a residential setting in order to maximize their functioning in the community; assist in the improvement of personal dare, social skills, money management, life skills and in the general well being of individuals who are capable of living semi independently.
Part Time 18hrs Schedule: Sat 7a-5p and Sun 8a-4p MUST BE ABLE TO DO THIS SHIFT
- Assists in maintaining an inventory of individual clothing and personal effects on a routine basis in order to ensure that individuals are properly clothed.
- Report any sign or symptoms of illness or adverse medication reaction to the site supervisor in order to implement an appropriate plan of action.
- Assists in the resolution of crisis management and reports all incidents, both verbally and in writing to the program supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED.
Queens Village, New York, United States
- 1-year experience working with persons with disabilities in a health or treatment related setting preferred.
- Specialized training and experience in working with the developmentally disabled preferred.
- Valid Tri-state (New York, New Jersey or Connecticut) driver's license required.
F·E·G·S - 16 months ago