The Assessment Program at AIR is a well regarded organization that is growing rapidly. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and we seek individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
We are currently seeking a Research/Project Coordinator in Honolulu, HI.
- Collect, compile, validate, and analyze qualitative data and trends using standard practices and techniques (additional quantitative analysis skills a plus)
- Assistance with program management logistics
- Serve as a liaison between AIR and the HI State Department of Education(HIDOE)
- Communicate directly with and visit schools
- Support the computer based statewide testing program by addressing questions from the field
- Work on moderately complex assignments under indirect supervision
- Organize and contribute to tasks and projects as directed
- Communicate project progress and needs to senior management
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the social sciences or related field
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the educational community preferred
- Ability to work independently on detailed assignments
- Experience with MS Office applications strongly preferred
American Institutes for Research - 18 months ago
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...