Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0B company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, NJ. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies that has outpaced the S&P by more than two times over the last 10 years. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Orajel and more.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Research & Development Engineering Intern locate at our Princeton, NJ facility. This position will provide support to one of five functional areas: Packaging Innovation, Package Development, Package Technical Transfer or Product Engineering or Equipment Engineering.
- Package Innovation : The co-op will focus on the early phases of packaging development, working with ideas, concepts and rough designs.
- Package Development : The co-op will work on package design that optimizes innovation functionality, costs and equipment integration requirements based on CHD’s core technology platforms.
- Package Technical Transfer : The co-op will utilize performance based specifications & technology platform thinking to shorten & expedite the package commercialization process for new and revised packaging.
- Product Engineering : The co-op will utilize design skills to develop, prototype, test, and commercialize mechanized products.
- Equipment Engineering : The co-op will develop package equipment specifications and limits, define integration requirements, and costs to support equipment needs from concept through delivery.
Through this position, the co-op will work in a project based environment. Responsibilities include testing, documentation, and travel to plants, and suppliers. The co-op will have the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams, as well as independently to determine and implement solutions based analytical data based assessments.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Microsoft Excel is required.
- Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Co-op will be trained on specification systems, CAD, testing or prototyping equipment as required.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Church & Dwight Co. - 12 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...