The Cadmus Group seeks Research Analysts (RAs) or Analysts to join the energy services team to work on renewable energy related projects. RAs are expected to collect data in the field, help with the tracking and management of projects, and help analyze data and report the results.
- Complete audits of residential and commercial sited solar PV installations in support of our program quality assurance work on behalf of our clients
- Help with the management of projects including scheduling renewable energy system audit and inspection times, tracking project progress, and writing reports
- Review applications for renewable energy incentives to ensure they are complete
- Provide assistance to stakeholders to help them take advantage of incentive programs
- Help analyze renewable energy program performance data utilizing Excel or other analytical software, identifying trends, summarizing program events, and identifying causal impacts on program results
- Document findings visually and/or verbally for memos and reports to clients and/or internal project teams.
- Undergraduate degree in public policy, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or related disciplines.
- Upper level coursework (e.g., mathematical statistics, econometrics), work experience, or demonstrated interest in disciplines including renewable energy, sustainability, and related fields, highly desired.
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent MS Office applications, including Word and Excel, skills
- Some domestic travel may be required
- Familiarity with energy related terminology including kW, kWh, demand, load.
- Experience in professional/consulting business environment preferred
- Ability to manage tasks on multiple projects effectively
- Highly organized and personable
We are interested in both qualitative and quantitative expertise.
This position is a part-time (approx. 20-30 hours per week), temporary position and is located in Waltham, MA.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 19 months ago