Kroll’s Risk & Compliance Solutions Business (formerly Altegrity Risk International (ARI)) provides high quality due diligence, investigative, analytic, consulting, intelligence, and security solutions to multinational corporations and other organizations around the world. The company’s multidisciplinary team of experts from the fields of investigations, forensics, data intelligence, and financial technology provides its clients with specialized solutions to identify, analyze, prevent, and remediate the entire range of financial, legal/regulatory, and reputational risks.
We’re pleased to announce a number of opportunities for part time and full time Research Analysts and Interns . We will be locating a research center in the DC area with close access to metro lines and opportunities for both early (morning) and late (afternoon/evening) schedules.
Our Research Analysts and Interns support the overall research and due diligence process. They conduct extensive Internet-based research regarding both companies and individuals. They assist in gathering information that will enable Kroll clients to form an assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background and overall reputation of a given subject company and its main principals. Information gathered is reviewed and analyzed extensively, and then compiled into a written summary report.
The following skills and experiences are necessary to be successful in this role…
In return for your results, as an Altegrity company, Kroll will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in a growing but stable environment.
- Undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study.
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments.
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Previous travel to region of interest and fluency/proficiency in a foreign language (written and reading) is highly desired , especially Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Portuguese or Arabic.
- Availability to work between 20 and 40 hours per week.
ALTEGRITY, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Altegrity Risk International - 13 months ago