Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million individuals. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Marketing team.
This position is responsible for utilizing basic market research, data mining and analysis procedures to evaluate the effectiveness or potential effectiveness of various initiatives being contemplated or taken by the organization in areas relating to activities such as: new product development, participant/client satisfaction, investments, marketing and the competitive environment, among others.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Under guidance, collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist in the design, development and recipient selection for ad hoc surveys for Plan participants, corporate clients and internal departmental performance metrics.
• Use software tools to accomplish preliminary consolidation, refinement and analytics of survey results.
• Draft presentations of survey results using formats most appropriate to the surveys intent and the requestor’s expectations. Work with more senior associates and manager to finalize non-routine reports.
• Assist in preparation of board presentations; and work with survey sponsors to develop narrative and footnotes supporting the data.
• Perform standardized data mining to explore trends in participant demographics, preferences, behaviors, etc. and report results to interested parties.
• Assist in verifying the accuracy of all participant/client mailings.
• Assist senior associates and manager in the design, development and analysis of more complex research.
• Independently conduct and report findings from standardized and scheduled surveys.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA/BS degree in accounting or equivalent work related experience.
• 1-3 years experience with electronic-based market research protocols and software tools and experience in direct marketing or financial services would be a plus.
• 1-3 years knowledge of the manipulation of large databases (Oracle preferred) within complex organizations; to include SPSS and SAS software experience.
• Proficiency with the MicroSoft Office Suite (expert PowerPoint ability) and Access.
• Strong math and computational skills.
• Solid oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in creating compelling and informative graphic presentations.
• Other duties as assgined.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.