Health, Education, and Social Programs
Education, Community and Social Programs
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
As a Research Assistant with the Housing and Community Development Group, you will be responsible for supporting a diverse range of projects providing strategic consulting support to human services, housing and communities, and economic development agencies throughout the United States. Research Assistants will contribute to the development and offering of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
- Website development and
- Managing web
content via a database driven tool
and updating web pages and tools
and disseminating newsletters, listservs, and other communications
- Manage social
media such as Flickr and YouTube
- Working with
technical staff (web developers)
- Help desk and webinar
support, including policy and technical support
- Assisting in developing
and preparing written and web products, training materials, or other deliverables
- Assisting with conference and meeting planning
tasks, including marketing and outreach
- Supporting training and
technical assistance activities
- Providing general project
support (budget tracking, monthly reporting, invoicing)
- Bachelor's degree in Public Policy, Government, Economics or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.
- Interest in affordable housing and/or community development
- Familiarity with web application/website development and maintenance, as well as working with technical staff (web developers)
- Familiarity with developing/using databases and manipulating data
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Strong anaytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep track of project tasks from beginning to end and keep others on track with deadlines
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Experience with developing and implementing project/team processes
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
ICF International - 20 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...