About MPI Research:|
MPI Research, with global headquarters in Mattawan, Michigan, provides discovery, safety evaluation, bioanalytical, and analytical services to the biopharmaceutical, medical device, animal health, and chemical industries. Scientific knowledge and experience, integrity, trust, teamwork, and dedication to strong and enduring Sponsor relationships are the defining attributes that characterize MPI Research as a high-performance, high-quality organization that is committed to bringing safer and more effective products to the world. Learn more about how we can exceed your expectations at www.mpiresearch.com.
This position is responsible for performing assigned basic support functions in the Clinical Pathology Laboratory setting. Functions include Set-up, Processing, Sample Management, and/or administrative functions as outlined in a protocol or appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
(Duties & Responsibilities – purpose of the function and result to be accomplished) include but are not limited to those listed:
- Communicates effectively with supervisors, colleagues and Study Directors.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality.
- Effectively works independently and in a team and demonstrates a commitment to achieving
CSU, and ExyLIMS, as applicable.
- Efficiently prioritizes assigned daily workload and uses time productively.
- Punctual and reliable attendance according to MPI Research company policy.
- Adheres to safety procedures at all times.
- Daily use of the following applications: Microsoft Outlook, Provantis, Task List Database, eDocs,
allegiance as observed by management.
- Effectively and accurately executes study functions per protocol and SOP requirements.
- Maintains positive, helpful, and friendly customer service, to build a strong Customer/sponsor
- Maintains a positive working relationship with peers and management.
- Able to perform core function skills from departmental list for the position as appropriate.
1-3 years of experience.
- Research Assistant 1- High School or Associate degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Research Assistant 2- High School degree with 2-4 years of experience. Associate degree with
2-4 years of experience (0-2 years of experience with ASCP certification). Bachelor degree and 0-2 years
- Research Associate 1- High School degree with 4-8 years of experience. Associate degree with
with 4-8 years of experience (2-4 years of experience with ASCP certification). Bachelor degree and 2-4
- Research Associate 2- High School degree with 6-10 years of experience. Associate degree
years of experience (1-3 years of experience with ASCP certification).
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions and including ability to learn a validated
weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings,
Benefits at a Glance:
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
- MPI Research provides the following competitive benefits:
- Three choices of medical coverage, including prescription drug and vision coverage
- Two choices of dental coverage
- Medical and dependent pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off bank and holidays
- Retirement savings plan – 401K plan with company matching on employee contributions
- Short/Long term disability plans, voluntary life insurance, and company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Employees at MPI Research also are given the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored events, wellness programs, self-directed work teams and open communications programs such as the All Employee Survey.
MPI Research - 2 years ago
MPI Research helps drug developers answer a crucial question: Is it safe? The contract research organization (CRO) specializes in providing...