Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking a number of part-time (10 hours/week) Research Assistants to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Important Hiring Notice :
FTI’s Fredericksburg Research Center is part of Fairfield’s HUBZone hiring initiative. The HUBZone program is a U.S. Small Business Administration program that encourages businesses to invest in historically underutilized business zones nationwide, with HUBZone designation based on current census and economic data. To qualify for any of the FTI positions listed below, applicants must be able to verify residence in an SBA-designated HUBZone, as listed in ( http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ ). Valid proof of residence may include a current driver’s license or voter registration card.
Position Descriptions :
- HR Research Assistant(s), University and Military Recruiting - Recruit college students to join Fairfield social media networks. Develop relationships with college and university career centers, professors, faculty and alumni to build awareness of Fairfield job opportunities and attract well-qualified college hires to FTI
- HR Research Assistant(s), Professional Recruiting - Execute defined personnel sourcing strategies for specified job positions; identify and evaluate potential candidates to present to FTI recruiters. Use creative sourcing activities to generate better candidate pipelines, including research, name-generation, and mining databases. Cultivate and maintain relationships with online user groups, professional networking associations and other avenues to further develop candidate pipelines and improve FTI brand awareness
- HR Research Assistant(s), Targeted Recruiting - Perform outreach on candidate pipeline via social media, user groups and networks to solicit individual applicants for selected positions
- Marketing Research Assistant(s), Social Media and Search Engine Management - Boost traffic to both Fairfield Technologies and related company websites. Publicize interesting links on the Fairfield website via Twitter and Facebook. Accumulate likes and followers on the Fairfield Facebook page by linking to appropriate viral videos and relevant podcasts. Visit forums and post information on Fairfield jobs and related items of interest
- Marketing Research Assistant(s), Government/Corporate Research – Research, develop, and update organization profiles of relevant Government and corporate organizations. Document findings in spreadsheets or appropriate databases. Summarize and present findings to Fairfield personnel, as needed.
- Communications Research Assistant(s), Government/Public Relations – Research relevant programs and contacts in local, regional, state, and Federal government agencies using phone, database, or online sources. Conduct correspondence to gather additional information. Summarize and present findings to Fairfield personnel, as needed.
Technical Knowledge :
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Able to conduct independent research via phone or using online search techniques.
Additional Requirements :
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Valid proof of current residence in an SBA-certified HUBZone is required ( http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ ). Documentation may include current driver’s license or voter registration card.
Fairfield Technologies, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard