The Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate is responsible for project coordination and supporting management through all phases of the research project, primarily annual syndicated patient market studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assume day-to-day management of key aspects of research projects. Programming and field management, data checks, researching and working with secondary data sources, interacting with marketing sciences, and vendor management. Create and modify excel spreadsheets and create graphic presentation of data.
• Assist the project team through all phases of the research process from design to report analysis and production. Conceptualize and conduct ad hoc data analyses for multiple clients.
• Communicate both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders on a variety of project-related topics. Identify clients’ requirements and expectations for ad hoc requests, and communicate results. Meet with clients in-person or by phone.
• Takes responsibility for routine administrative and clerical support tasks such as translating findings into written text, and editing questionnaire /survey items.
Experience and Skills:
• 1-3 years within the Market Research industry.
• Relevant experience is preferred.
• High degree of attention to detail is required.
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
• Experience with SPSS and/or statistics a plus.
• Strong data analysis and data presentation skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or the Sciences, or bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework. Coursework in market research is an asset.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.