Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms, and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings, and roundtable discussions.
We are currently seeking applicants with advanced foreign language speaking and writing skills to join our research team in New York.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 150+ employees in 5 offices worldwide in New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 200+ client institutions and 3,000+ individual users worldwide, including 10 of the top 20 largest investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, and private equity firms
Research Associates identify and recruit the most relevant Forum Members for our clients’ research projects. They are responsible for qualifying and assessing a Forum Member’s fit for a project to ensure that we make the right match for our clients. Researchers specialize in an industry and are expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals. Additionally, Research Associates liaise with our offices in Raleigh, London, Beijing, and Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity to gain an introduction to the financial services industry.
- Conduct industry research to identify and recruit Forum Members who match the needs of a client’s request
- Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships
- Communicate the value of joining the CRG Executive Forum to industry professionals
- Work closely with Research Managers, Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university (GPA will be considered)
- 0-5 years of experience
- Fluency in Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Arabic, Russian, and/or Spanish required; additional foreign language skills are a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Coleman Research Group - 17 months ago
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...