Research Associate - TMC Folmulations
About MPI Research:
MPI Research, with global headquarters in Mattawan, Michigan, provides discovery, safety evaluation, bioanalytical, and analytical services to the biopharmaceutical, medical device, animal health, and chemical industries. Scientific knowledge and experience, integrity, trust, teamwork, and dedication to strong and enduring Sponsor relationships are the defining attributes that characterize MPI Research as a high-performance, high-quality organization that is committed to bringing safer and more effective products to the world. Learn more about how we can exceed your expectations at www.mpiresearch.com.
This position is responsible for following instructions to prepare, sample, and dispense formulated test material according to applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and GxP guidelines. This individual may assist with troubleshooting, maintaining quality and efficiency by completing projects on
time, communicating effectively with management, and assisting others.
(Duties & Responsibilities – purpose of the function and result to be accomplished) include but are not limited to those listed:
- Communicates effectively with supervisors, colleagues, Principal Investigators, and Study Directors.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality.
- Effectively works in a team and demonstrates a commitment to achieving company goals.
- Efficiently prioritizes assigned daily workload and uses time productively.
- Punctual and reliable attendance according to MPI Research company policy.
- Adheres to safety procedures at all times.
- Reads, understands, and follows SOPs, safety requirements, regulatory guidelines, and company
suspensions, sterile preparations, diets, and capsules for dosing on study.
- Cleans and maintains laboratory space, glassware, and equipment.
- Collects and documents data accurately equipment according to SOPs and GxP guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of laboratory investigations and quality observations, as needed.
- Follows detailed, study-specific instructions to accurately prepare, sample, and dispense solutions,
- Files study and departmental data in a timely and organized manner.
- Performs correct and effective use of various mixing apparatuses for completion of material
individual development plan.
- Possesses a willingness to perform additional work as assigned by management and as part of
- MS/BS/BA in relevant field; or
- HS/GED/Associates with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions and including ability to learn a validated
weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings,
Benefits at a Glance:
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
- MPI Research provides the following competitive benefits:
- Three choices of medical coverage, including prescription drug and vision coverage
- Two choices of dental coverage
- Medical and dependent pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off bank and holidays
- Retirement savings plan – 401K plan with company matching on employee contributions
- Short/Long term disability plans, voluntary life insurance, and company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Employees at MPI Research also are given the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored events, wellness programs, self-directed work teams and open communications programs such as the All Employee Survey.
MPI Research - 11 months ago
MPI Research helps drug developers answer a crucial question: Is it safe? The contract research organization (CRO) specializes in providing...